Electrical Technician -
Offshore MPA support and supply the highest quality workforce for both the onshore and offshore operations of the renewables, oil & gas, telecommunications and marine industries.
We are currently working with a client actively looking for Electrical Technician’s to work in a manufacturing company;
- Number of positions available: x 5
- Start: ASAP
- Scope: Monday- Friday on site. Opportunities to go offshore when required.
- Location: Newcastle
The team are looking to grow their permanent team and happy to take on contractors to support with the work load in the interim! As an Electrical Technician you will be part of the electrical team working on a wide range of tasks and sub-assemblies. You will apply your skills to build, but not limited to, control systems, power systems, subsea assemblies (e.g. pods, valve packs, junction boxes, etc) & harnessing of subsea vehicles.
Reporting to – Workshop Team Leader
Responsible for – Manufacture/ system build to correct sequence, drawings and specification, observing and adhering to all Health & Safety rules & procedures.
Key Aims & Objectives
- Follow correct build instructions & drawings
- Maintain quality standards within the build
- Maintain excellent relations with team and colleagues
- Remain flexible
- Contribute to Continuous Improvement whenever possible
Prime Role and Duties
- Panel wiring of small accurate components following electrical schematics.
- Work to allocated tasks in line with the Production MPS
- Be involved in and instigate Continuous improvement activities.
- Task Risk Assessments
Allied Occasional Duties
Any occupational tasks / objectives or assigned duties as directed by the Line Manager
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Good working knowledge of panel wiring working to electrical drawings
- HNC or equivalent experience
- Experience working in a continuous improvement environment
- Ability to recognise and work to meet pre-determined deadlines, production schedule
- Offshore Experience / Subsea Engineers experience
If this sounds of interest, please respond with your updated CV and whether you would like to be considered for the contract role (and your suggested onshore day rate) or the permanent position and we can discuss the role, your credentials and salary expectations on a call.
You can hit ‘apply’ or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply Now
Share this job:
Number of positions:
Permanent & contract available