OMPA have a responsibility to protect our workforce, our clients, and the environment by operating as safely as possible.
Through accreditation, local policy, and robust systems we can ensure our compliance with the highest safety and quality standards and UK health and safety legislation. Prioritising our approach to health and safety in this way helps to minimise risks to employees and contractors.
Through a collaborative approach to safety, management and employees remain vigilant in helping to maintain safe working spaces, in addition to regular monitoring of safe practice and the review of safety procedures.
OMPA aim to:
- prevent all work-related injuries and ill-health
- improve OH&S management continually
- improve OH&S performance continually
- comply fully with relevant legal and industry-related requirements
- establish and maintain safe, healthy and environmentally sound working procedures and practices throughout our operations
- ensure appropriate safety equipment and training is available for all employees
- ensure all employees are able to work safely
WORKING TOWARDS ACCREDITATION