Renewables/ Subsea Specialist - Tender Manager - OPP230414
Offshore Marine People & Academy provide recruitment and training services to the offshore renewable wind energy industry internationally. We are working with a long-standing client of ours to help recruit a Renewables/ Subsea Specialist – Tender Manager for their growing team .
Duration: Approx. 2 years
Location: China (either local or willing to relocate for the duration of role)
The successful candidate will
- Review and critique: invitation to tender, Contractual statement of work, Client specifications
- Create presentations and excel spreadsheets outlining the details for the Tender Team at each stage
- Provided assessment on the required installation and methodology
- Risk assessment – what components of the works would be deemed high risk in a Tender Risk Profile
- Producing the overall plan for installation for RFQ and general description of the project works
- Produce RFQ and Tender Bid Evaluation Report with checklist to present to Tender Manager
- Tender Team support – supporting and providing the necessary feedback and knowledge to our tender team when required.
- Exceptional Microsoft abilities; experience utilising PowerPoint, Word and Excel to prepare documents and presentations to contribute to the overall success of the tender whilst sharing knowledge and information with the wider team.
- Extensive knowledge of subsea Offshore projects timeline and methodologies to appropriately analyse critique and recommend accordingly.
This is a great opportunity to join a global company as they continue to continue to grow with both staff and projects.
If you have experience in Tender Management, and looking for your next role, please get in touch today to discuss the role in more detail. You can hit ‘apply’ or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply Now
Share this job:
Number of positions:
Approx. 2 years
Renewables/ Subsea Specialist - Tender Manager