Survey Engineer/Data Processor - 230368
Positions available: Survey Engineer/Data Processor
Location: Varied, Possible rotations
Offshore MPA support and supply the highest quality workforce for both the onshore and offshore operations of the renewables, oil & gas, telecommunications and marine industries.
We have been selected to partner with two leading companies in this space to provide talent solutions to the ongoing projects and new subsea equipment that is to commence November 2023 (TBC)
This is a great opportunity to utilise your experience and develop new skills working with newly developed technology. Training will be provided and upon completion, you will be called upon regularly as a subject matter expert for similar projects moving forward.
The ideal candidate
- Preferred Experience of working with Controlled Flow Excavation equipment either.
- Preferred Survey Engineer with Data Processing Experience
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to think analytically and ability to prioritise effectively.
- Good team player with a flexible attitude to the needs of the operations schedule.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with strong customer facing skills.
- Willingness to travel globally with, at times, short notice and significant periods spent away from home.
- Experience of offshore operations and a practical knowledge of hazard identification, risk assessment and safe working practices in an offshore environment
- Understanding & Experience of HV systems, PLC control systems and Inverter drives.
We appreciate you taking the time to read the job description summary. If you are interested in being considered, you will be sent the full job description from the client that we encourage you read thoroughly to ensure your understandingApply Now
Share this job:
TBC, possible rotations
Survey Engineer/Data Processor