Party Chief/Survey Engineer - OPP230408
Offshore MPA support and supply the highest quality workforce for both the onshore and offshore operations of the renewables, oil & gas, telecommunications, and marine industries.
Our client is a growing, Ireland based company that support offshore wind developments. They are actively building their team with both permanent and contract staff to cater to the number of projects they have coming up. Due to a number of internal changes, they are starting their search with a Party Chief/Survey Engineer to complete a short contract before Christmas.
- Plan and execute offshore surveys: responsible for planning and executing offshore surveys.
- Manage and mentor the survey team:ensuring work is carried out safely, efficiently, and accurately’ providing guidance to the team and ensuring correct survey techniques and methods are followed.
- Monitor and analyse data: Ensure that the data is accurate and that it is analyzed and presented in a format that is understandable to clients and stakeholders.
- Quality control:Ensure that the survey work meets quality control standards and guidelines.
- Liaise with clients and stakeholders: Provide updates on survey progress, discuss any issues that arise, and ensure that the project is executed according to their requirements.
Also Available on a permanent basis from January 2024.
If you are an Party Chief/ Survey engineer looking for your next role before the end of the year, or would consider a permanent position in the south of Ireland, please get in touch today to discuss the role in more detail. You can hit ‘apply’ or email your CV to email@example.com quoting the jobApply Now
Share this job:
Party Chief/Survey Engineer