Geophysical Engineer - OPP230409
Offshore MPA support and supply the highest quality workforce for both the onshore and offshore operations of the renewables, oil & gas, telecommunications, and marine industries.
Our client is a growing, Ireland based company that support offshore wind developments. They are actively building their team with both permanent and contract staff to cater to the number of projects they have coming up. Due to a number of internal changes, they are starting their search with a Geophysical Engineer to complete a short contract before Christmas.
- Ensuring safe and efficient mobilisations and demobilisations
- Installation and configuration of survey equipment
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Collaborate with offshore teams throughout
- Offshore point of contact for technical support
- Receipt and dispatch of survey equipment onto vessels
- Offshore maintenance, and repair of survey and IT equipment
- Accurate reporting of equipment issues
- Maintain offshore inventory and stock levels.
- Lead by example and comply to Health and safety guidelines
Also available on a permanent basis from Jan 2024
If you are an experience Geophysical Engineer looking for your next role before the end of the year or would consider a permanent position in the south of Ireland, please get in touch today to discuss the role in more detail. You can hit ‘apply’ or email your CV to email@example.com quoting the job title.Apply Now
Share this job: