Field Service Engineer -
Offshore MPA support and supply the highest quality workforce for both the onshore and offshore operations of the renewables, oil & gas, telecommunications and marine industries.
We are currently working with a client actively looking for a Field Service Engineer to work in a manufacturing company;
- Start: ASAP
- Scope: Monday- Friday on site. Opportunities to go offshore when required.
- Location: Newcastle
The purpose of the role is to provide hands on technical support and operations advice for full product range both in the factory and at various customer locations worldwide as and when required.
In this role you will be supporting the product life cycle activities such as:
- Product Pre-Shipment Phase:
- Factory Acceptance Testing
- Product Post Shipment Phase:
- Sea trails
- Final Acceptance Testing
- Operations Support (Advice)
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience working offshore or in a factory environment
- Willingness to travel globally with, at times, very short notice and significant periods spent away from home
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- A commitment to always working safely whilst providing quality customer service
- You will need to be a good team player with a flexible attitude and strong customer facing skills
If you are a Field Service Engineer and this sounds like something you would be interested in, please get in touch for further job description and details.
You can hit ‘apply’ or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply Now
Share this job:
Number of positions:
Field Service Engineer