ROV Pilot/Operator/Engineer/Technician - 230368
Positions available: ROV Pilot/Operator/ Engineer/Technician
Experience required at this stage: CFE Trenching experience
Location: Varied, Possible rotations
Scope: Offshore and Onshore (factory/site based)
Start Date: Training to commence December 1st 2023, with contracts available from January 2024
Offshore MPA support and supply the highest quality workforce for both the onshore and offshore operations of the renewables, oil & gas, telecommunications and marine industries.
We have partnered with two leading companies in this space to provide a range of experiences personnel from ROV Operators/ Pilots, and Electrical Engineers and Technicians to support the operations, deploy and oversee the maintenance of the assets.
To provide hands on technical support and operations advice whilst managing the performance of offshore crews and equipment. Your aim is to deliver project success within safety, quality and environmental objectives at various customer locations worldwide as and when required.
Onshore, you may be required to take on responsibility for support tasks typical within an offshore service. These may include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with equipment maintenance or development programmes
- Compilation of project procedures, risk assessments and other project documentation
- Presentation of training courses
- Attendance at pre-project meetings and general client liaison
The ideal candidate
- Experience of working with Controlled Flow Excavation equipment either offshore or in the factory environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to think analytically and ability to prioritise effectively.
- Good team player with a flexible attitude to the needs of the operations schedule.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with strong customer facing skills.
- Willingness to travel globally with, at times, short notice and significant periods spent away from home.
- Understanding of the importance of submitting timely and accurate FS daily and Fault reports.
- Ability to lead SMD FS teams during system mobilisation and operations.
- Experience of offshore operations and a practical knowledge of hazard identification, risk assessment and safe working practices in an offshore environment
- Understanding & Experience of HV systems, PLC control systems and Inverter drives.
Please note, this is for an ongoing project with our client and a great opportunity to become part of their specialised talent pool for future work.
We appreciate you taking the time to read the job description summary. If you are interested in being considered you can hit ‘apply’ or email FLASH@OFFSHOREMPA.COM with your updated CV and a member of the team will be in touch.Apply Now
Share this job:
TBC, possible rotations