Site Manager - 200185
We are looking for an experienced Site Manager for an Offshore Wind project in France. This is a really exciting role representing the Marine & Site Operations department. The Site Manager is a key, lead role within the project leading the Site construction capability; it is a critical role to co-ordinate, manage and execute the shore based supporting works associated construction offshore.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead the tender process and contract execution
- Establish, prepare, manage and maintain the construction capability
- Safely lead the team in making sure the Construction of the Wind Farm is carried out in accordance with associated policies, procedures, and industry best practice. Produce and implement Site procedures.
- Manage the construction and O&M port upgrade contract that includes, but not limited to, liaisons with local stakeholders, oversee construction progress and planning, ensure contractor performs according to project requirements, ensure principal contractor performs according to company quality, health, safety and environmental regulations, report to company line managers, etc
- Ensure the Marine Assurance, Marine coordination, Onboarding & Induction and PTW functions cohesively to establish and maintain a safe system of work; function shall be auditable and demonstrate it is adequate and implemented effectively for the project use. This shall be done in close coordination with Offshore Construction Manager.
- Educated to Degree level in relevant field
- Demonstrable experience in construction management role
- Documented experience in a safety leadership role
- Advanced knowledge on marine operations deployed for development, construction and operations for Offshore Wind projects
- Understand and demonstrate a clear knowledge of the construction and commissioning process.
- Ability to organise and manage many different contractors and sub-contractors simultaneously
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- A solid, demonstrable understanding of HSEQ, consent compliance and risk management issues
- Experience of managing construction team and delivering against targets and reporting.
- Fluent in French and English
Share this job:
Number of positions: