Project Manager (Cables) - 200196
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to work with a dedicated and focused project team.
The candidates main function will be to oversee the management of cable projects of all sizes ensuring the project is delivered on time and on budget.
Tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Communication with clients, contractors and support teams
- Delivery of all reports requested
- Manage all work flows
- Develop project schedules and budgets
- Recommend and lead procurement processes with sub contractors and suppliers.
- Create and manage tender processes and opportunities
- Generate new business and manage client relationships effectively.
- Commercial and financial management of projects
- The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience with the full project life cycle relating to cable projects.
- Engineering degree or similar with at least 10 years project management experience
- Flexibility to travel
- Background in sales is desirable
Share this job:
Number of positions:
South West England