Port Engineer - 200184
We are recruiting for an experienced Port Engineer on behalf of one of our trusted clients.
The successful candidate will be required to liaise with the client’s chosen consultant and the project team.
The Scope of Work includes but is not limited to:
- Identify a solution for a permanent port O&M base.
- Plan, scope, monitor and supervision of the work done by the client’s consultant.
- Collaborate with the client’s consultant to jointly produce deliverables.
- Work independently on own deliverables assigned by the Construction manager.
- Report and manage the programme and budget, including initial and continuing progress. Documentation shall be in English and French language.
- Keep local stake holder team updated on the progress of works.
- Prepare reports to assist the Construction Manager on the decision making.
- Ensure the client’s interests are protected.
- Participation in regular coordination meetings with the client’s consultant, internal and with external stakeholders as required.
The ideal candidate will have an engineering degree, with a discipline related to ports infrastructures (e.g. Civil Engineer).
The Engineer must have demonstrable experience in the planning, design and construction of ports infrastructure in France.
It is also required to demonstrate experience in local legislation, construction regulations, consents, stakeholders, etc., applicable to ports infrastructure and to buildings construction in port areas.
Port Engineer shall be able to communicate in French language. Therefore Advance (C1) level is the minimum requirement.Apply Now
Share this job:
Number of positions: