Offshore Wind Starter Package
This package will provide you with the basic requirements to start your career in the offshore wind industry. This package includes GWO safety training and a medical which are mandatory for all offshore roles and a fantastic overview of the offshore wind industry.
There are no academic or technical prerequisites for this training package.
Be WINDA registered before arriving for the course
- This package includes 5 days of safety training.
- Access for 90 days to the Introduction to Offshore Wind Renewables course
- Immediate access to CV upgrade service
This package includes:
- Introduction to Offshore Wind Renewables course
- If you are new to the world of Offshore Wind this course is a must have! It provides an overview of the full lifecycle of an offshore wind farm from planning to operations and maintenance. This fully online, flexible course will provide you with the background knowledge necessary to kick start to your offshore career!
- Full Basic Safety Training GWO – These 5 modules are mandatory for all offshore personnel
- GWO Working at Height
- GWO Sea Survival
- GWO Manual Handling
- GWO Fire Awareness
- GWO First Aid
- OGUK Medical
- Every offshore worker must pass an offshore medical examination which classifies them as medically fit to work in the offshore environment.
- CV Upgrade
- Your CV is key to your success in securing your dream role! This bespoke CV writing service includes direct contact with a CV specialist to create a new professional CV which has been customised for your desired job role. Your CV will be tailored to highlight your skills and experience to give you the best possible chance in your new industry!
- Free trial subscription to Renews – Digital Renewable Publication